Contest Dates 4/19/21-4/23/21, Monday Thru Friday, Winner Will Be Picked “LIVE” In The 7 Am Hour
Monday, April 26th
By Gary And Ken.
Is From Sponsor Tom’s Place Resort:
A 2-Night Stay At The Lodge At Tom’s Place Resort! *
(“A $300 Value”)
*Certain restrictions apply.
Contest will be played like years before, and this year
we are once again giving away
“KIBS-KBOV 2021 LAND-A-LUNKER”
T-shirts if the correct weight of the fish is guessed!
All listeners “guesses” – whether correct or incorrect,
are entered into the drawing for the
Tom’s Place Resort Grand Prize!
2021 Land-A-Lunker Sponsors
Tom’s Place Resort
Dewey Pest Control
Chalfant Big Trees Farm & Feed
Bishop Country Club
Perez Tire & Lube in Big Pine
Anne Marie’s Home Boutique
Wye Road Feed & Supply
IMAH’s Sierra Thrift Mall
Bishop Paiute Gas Station
Home Street Garden Center
Allen Outdoor Sierra Saddlery & Feed
Yuhubi Nobi Gas Station
Ernie’s Tackle & Ski Shop
Bishop Veterinary Hospital
Carl’s Jr. of Lone Pine, Bishop & Mammoth
Our Water Works
Manor True Value Hardware
Carpet For Your Home
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. KIBS 100.7 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website www.kibskbov.com.The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in California. Employees or agents of the Station, Great Country Broadcasting, or any entity associated with its specific prize, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win.
2. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Gift certificates may not be redeemable for cash. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance of use of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Release the Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest, KIBS/KBOV P.O. Box 757 Bishop, CA 93515.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.kibskbov.com, in person at the Station’s studio South 395, Bishop, California 93514, during regular business hours of by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.