Enter KIBS-KBOV Radio
~Great Gift Card Giveaway~
At These Participating Sponsors*
~A & L Tire and Automotive – 2234 North Sierra Hwy
~Anne Marie’s Home Boutique – 336 North Main Street
~Antique Peddler & Trading Post – 2293 North Sierra Hwy
~Bishop Country Club 19th Hole Restaurant – 1325 US Hwy 395
~Bishop Paiute Gas Station – 2750 North Sierra Hwy
~Carl’s Jr – 768 North Main Street
~Erick Schat’s Bakkery – 763 North Main Street
~High Country Lumber – 444 South Main Street
~Holy Smoke Texas Style BBQ – 772 North Main Street
~Indiego Tasting House – 2270 North Sierra Hwy
~IMAH’s Sierra Thrift Mall – 371 South Warren Street
~Manor Market – 3100 West Line Street
~Manor True Value – 3100 West Line Street
~Our Water Works – 989 North Main Street
~Owens Valley Paiute-Shoshone Cultural Center – 2300 West Line Street
~Phillips Camera House Verizon Wireless – 786 North Main Street
~Tailwaggers Pet Store – 1351 Rocking West Drive
~1903 Taphouse – 175 Main Street
~The Toggery – 115 North Main Street
~TuKaNovie Restaurant, 2742 North Sierra Hwy
~Wye Road Feed & Supply – 1260 North Main Street
~Yuhubi Nobi Gas Station & Market – 180 North See Vee Lane
*No purchase necessary *All Locations are in Bishop
*Limit One Entry per Person, Per Establishment *Must Be 18 yrs or older
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. KIBS 100.7 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website www.kibskbov.com.The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in California. Employees or agents of the Station, Great Country Broadcasting, or any entity associated with its specific prize, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win.
2. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Gift certificates may not be redeemable for cash. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance of use of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Release the Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest, KIBS/KBOV P.O. Box 757 Bishop, CA 93515.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.kibskbov.com, in person at the Station’s studio South 395, Bishop, California 93514, during regular business hours of by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.