As of noon today, Inyo County has moved to a new tier and more businesses are allowed to open, effective immediately!!
Here is a summary of changes:
1. Restaurants – May open indoors at 25% capacity or 100 people , whichever is fewer.
2. Personal Care Services – Nail Salons, Massage, Tattoo Parlors, etc., Indoors with modifications
3. Gyms & Fitness Centers – Indoors with modifications, 10% capacity
4. Movie Theaters – Indoors with modifications, Max 25% Capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer
5. All retail – Indoors with modifications, Max 50% capacity
6. Places of Worship – Indoors with modifications, Max 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer
7. Hotels and Lodging – may open Fitness Centers at 10% of capacity
8. Museums, Zoos and aquariums – Indoors with modifications, Max capacity 25%
9. Malls, Destination Centers and Swap Meets – Indoors with modifications, max 50% capacity, closed common areas
Inyo County will be required to stay at this level for three weeks and if our number of cases and percent of positive cases stays low, we will move to the next level on October 6th. So, please cover your face, wash your hands frequently and keep your distance.
The post State Gives Green Light for Inyo County Businesses to Reopen appeared first on KIBS/KBOV Inyo County Local News and Radio – The Voice of the Sierra covering Highway 395 and the Greater Bishop, CA.