Go to any of these participating businesses to enter the
Luck O’ The Irish Sweepstakes for 2015!
No purchase necessary. One entry per person per store please.*
Allen Outdoor Sierra Saddlery and Feed on South Hwy. 395
Bee Gee Beauty Supply and Salon on North Main St.
Bishop Glass on West Line St.
Bishop Paiute Gas Station on North Hwy. 395
Carpet For Your Home on West Line St.
Cobwebs Antiques and Collectibles on South Main St.
Fendon’s Furniture and Reupholstery behind the Bank of America
IMAH’s Sierra Thrift Mall on South Warren St.
Manor Market on West Line St.
Mr. K Automotive on Grove St.
Mule Days Office and Gift Shop on North Main St.
19th Hole Restaurant at the Bishop Country Club on South Hwy. 395
Range and River Books at 206 North Main St.
Rite-Way Pool and Spas at 137 East Line St.
The Salvation Army Thrift Store in the Smart and Final Shopping Center
The Sound Shoppe/Radio Shack in the Rite Aid Shopping Center
Suddenlink Communications Office on East Line St.
The Toggery on North Main St.
*No purchase necessary. One entry per person per location please.
All participating businesses are located in Bishop.
See rules and regulations on the back of the entry box. GOOD LUCK!
Luck O’ the Irish Contest Rules
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. KIBS 100.7 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website www.kibskbov.com.The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in California. Employees or agents of the Station, Great Country Broadcasting, or any entity associated with its specific prize, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win.
2. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Gift certificates may not be redeemable for cash. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance of use of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Release the Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest, KIBS/KBOV P.O. Box 757 Bishop, CA 93515.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.kibskbov.com, in person at the Station’s studio South 395, Bishop, California 93514, during regular business hours of by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
7. Only (1) one $250 winner will be selected
8. All verified entries are eligible for the Grand prize..