It’s time for our 12th Annual “Pay off the Plastic” Promotion!
Now thru this Friday only, listeners can register-to-win
no purchase necessary.
Visit 18 participating businesses and services (list attached),
fill out a registration slip and you’re in the running for
One entry per person per location please.
Players need to be 18 years or older.
Winner will be chosen LIVE on KIBS/KBOV Radio
Monday, January 27th!
See participating stores, the KIBS/KBOV Studios or
visit kibskbov.com for rules and regulations.
The more businesses you visit, the better your chance to win
GOOD LUCK FROM KIBS-FM RADIO –
THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
AND THE ONLY
RADIO STATION IN THE EASTERN SIERRA
GIVING AWAY $500 CASH!!!
Register to win at these participating locations
for $500 CASH!*
Allen Outdoor Sierra Saddlery and Feed 600 So. Hwy 395
Ben Franklin Crafts & Frames 162 N. Main St.
Bishop Chamber of Commerce 690 N. Main St
Bishop Paiute Gas Station 2750 No. Sierra Hwy.
Carpet For Your Home 675 West Line St.
Euphoria Salon 621 W. Line St Suite 104
Fendon’s Furniture 175 E Pine St
Grocery Outlet 1320 N. Main St
IMAH’s Sierra Thrift Mall 371 So. Warren St.
The Looney Bean 399 No. Main St.
Manor True Value Hardware 3100 West Line St.
Nuts ‘N Twigs 905 N. Main St
Our Water Works Car Wash 989 N. Main St.
Right Way Pool & Spa Supplies 487 W. Line St. Suite E
Rockiwest Clothing 487 W. Line St. Suite C
Sage to Summit 312 N. Main St.
The Toggery 115 N. Main St.
Wye Road Feed and Supply 1260 N. Main St.
*No purchase necessary. One entry per person per location please. All participating businesses are located in Bishop. See rules and regulations on the back of the entry box. GOOD LUCK!
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. KIBS 100.7 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website www.kibskbov.com.The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in California. Employees or agents of the Station, Great Country Broadcasting, or any entity associated with its specific prize, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win.
2. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Gift certificates may not be redeemable for cash. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance of use of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Release the Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest, KIBS/KBOV P.O. Box 757 Bishop, CA 93515.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.kibskbov.com, in person at the Station’s studio South 395, Bishop, California 93514, during regular business hours of by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.