KIBS AND KBOV RADIO PRESENT THE
PAY OFF THE PLASTIC PROMOTION!
Register to win at these participating locations
for $500 CASH!*
Allen Outdoor Sierra Saddlery and Feed on So. Hwy 395 under the Red Horse
Antique Peddler and Trading Post on No. Hwy. 395
Bishop Country Club “19 th Hole Restaurant” on So. Hwy. 395
Bishop Glass on West Line St.
Bishop Paiute Gas Station on No. Hwy. 395
Carl’s Jr. on No. Main St.
Carpet For Your Home on West Line St.
Fendon’s Furniture behind Whiskey Creek
IMAH’s Sierra Thrift Mall on So. Warren St.
The Looney Bean on No. Main St.
Manor Market on West Line St.
Manor True Value Hardware on West Line St.
Nuts ‘N Twigs next to Starbucks on No. Main St.
Phillips Camera House Verizon Wireless on No. Main St.
Red Eagle Kenpo Karate School at Healings Studio 725 North Barlow Lane
The Salvation Army Food Pantry on West Line St. in the Town and
Snap N Crackle Candy on No. Main St.
The Toggery on No. Main St.
Wye Road Feed and Supply at the Y where Main St. meets Hwy.6
*No purchase necessary. One entry per person per location please. All participating businesses are located in Bishop. See rules and regulations on the back of the entry box. GOOD LUCK!
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. KIBS 100.7 (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website www.kibskbov.com.The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in California. Employees or agents of the Station, Great Country Broadcasting, or any entity associated with its specific prize, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. There is no purchase necessary to enter to win.
2. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Gift certificates may not be redeemable for cash. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance of use of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
3. Conditions/Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Release the Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest, KIBS/KBOV P.O. Box 757 Bishop, CA 93515.
6. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.kibskbov.com, in person at the Station’s studio South 395, Bishop, California 93514, during regular business hours of by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.